If you are currently having issues with connecting Worldpac SpeedDial, please follow the steps below:
In order to update the SpeeDial Settings, you must have access to the shop settings permission.
In addition, each computer will need to have the following steps performed:
- Open speeddial
- Go to https://localspeeddial.net:17944/socket.io/?ElO=2&transport=polling&t=1678714670889-0
- If your port number is NOT 17944, be sure the change it in the URL to match the port number in Tekmetric and SpeeDial.
- It will show an error “your connection is not private”
- Click advanced
- Click “proceed to localspeeddial.net (unsafe)”
- A file will download, the file is not needed and can be deleted.
- Close and open chrome again. Go to your Tekmetric Shop Settings > Find Worldpac Integration > Click Manage > confirm port number is the same as what is in Worldpac > then click save.
- Worldpac should now be working.