For Tekmerchant users, we offer a comprehensive Payouts Report that allows you to view your upcoming and past payouts along with a detailed summary of the transactions that make up each payout. This can be used to help quickly reconcile accounting or help you and your team to better understand the fees associated with each transaction. This report allows you to:
- View the payout date, estimated arrival date, amount, and status
- View all transactions (date and time, sale amount, fee, amount, and type) that make up each payout
- Filter by date range
The Payouts Table shows a comprehensive view of all the payouts associated with your Tekmerchant account, detailing the payout date, estimated arrival date, amount, and status. You can filter by date for further analysis. Learn more about statuses here.
NOTE: Payments received after 6:00pm central time will be included in the next business day's payout. Additionally, estimated arrival dates are only estimates and may vary by bank account.
By selecting a payout from the Payouts Table, this will navigate you to the Transactions Table to show you a detailed list of all the transactions that make up the selected payout. This table will show the date and time, sale amount, transaction fee, payout amount, and type for each transaction.
Understanding Payouts Statuses
There are a few different statuses that may show in on your report depending on the current state of your payout.
- Paid - the payout has been successfully deposited into your bank account
- Pending - the payout is still processing and has not yet be submitted to your bank account
- In Transit - the payout is officially on its way to your bank account
- Canceled - the payout has been paused or interrupted and is no longer headed to your bank account
- Failed - the payout was unable to be deposited to your bank account
NOTE: Some Failed payouts may initially show as Paid but then change to Failed. Please contact us if you have any questions about the status of your payout.