MyPlace4Parts is a parts ordering system designed specifically for the professional service dealer that allows your shop to quickly find, order, and receive the right parts for your customer's application.
- Retrieve your credentials for your parts suppliers
- Integrate your MyPlace4Parts Account
- Disconnect MyPlace4Parts Integration
Step 1: Retrieve Your Credentials for Your Parts Suppliers
1) Contact your Auto Value or Bumper to Bumper parts supplier that you would like to connect to MyPlace4Parts and ask for the "MyPlace4Parts Seller ID" and the "MyPlace4Parts Buyer ID".
Step 2: Integrating Your MyPlace4Parts Account with Tekmetric
1) Click the Shop Settings section on the bottom of the left menu bar
2) Click the tab 'INTEGRATIONS'
3) Click "MANAGE" from the Nexpart integration box
4) Click "NEW VENDOR"
5) Enter Vendor Name
6) For MyPlace4Parts Seller ID, type in the ID that was given from your part supplier
7) For MyPlace4Parts Buyer ID, type in the ID that was given from your part supplier
8) Click "SAVE"
1) Click 'Vendors' section on the left menu bar
2) Click on the vendor that you would like to remove that is integrated with MyPlace4Parts
3) Scroll to bottom of page
4) Click "DELETE VENDOR"
5) A window will appear, click "DELETE"