Your Shop Profile is where you will manage the basic details of your shop such as address, contact information, website and logo. To get started you will:
1. Click the Shop Settings section on the left menu bar.
2. You will automatically be within the SHOP PROFILE section. In this section, you will find two sections:
Your Shop Section
In this section, you will find information regarding your shop, such as shop name, shop ID, license number, tax ID, and your Tekmetric URL.
- Shop ID - This is an optional field that you can use to identify your different shops if you are a multi-shop owner (i.e. Downtown, Midtown, Soho locations for shops that have the same shop name). This will only be visible to customers when corresponding via email to determine your location in the event you have multiple locations. In addition, it will be listed on the Tekmetric console page where your shop(s) are listed.
- License Number - This is where you can list your shop's license number or bureau number, and it will appear in the bottom left corner of customers estimates & invoices.
- Tax ID - This is where you can list your shop's Tax ID number. It is not listed or printed on any documents, but listed for any shop internal purposes.
- Tekmetric URL: This is a unique web address to each shop and is not editable. The number listed at the end of the URL is your Tekmetric Shop ID.
To edit information within Shop Profile, select the pencil edit icon.
Shop Information Section
Here you can manage your shop address, phone, email, shop website and logo.
- Shop Address tab - Enter a new address, city, state & zip code. Once these fields are filled out, click the "UPDATE ADDRESS" button.
- Phone & Email tab - Enter the new shop contact info, including a business phone number, business email, and a business website. Websites need to be in http:// format, so it's often easiest to go to your website, copy the site address and paste into Tekmetric. Once these fields are filled out, click the "UPDATE CONTACT INFO" button.
- Shop Logo tab - Here you can upload an image for your shop from your computer. This image will appear on printed estimates and invoices.
NOTE: Items listed within the Shop Information table will be used when generating repair orders, estimates, and invoices for the shop by default.