There are two payment processors that can be integrated with Tekmetric at the moment - either 360 Payments or Tekmerchant. If you do not use either, but would like to be setup with Tekmerchant, then please click here.
If you are already using 360 Payments or just signed up with Tekmerchant, you can setup your terminals with Tekmetric!
Please follow the steps below to connect:
- Click the Shop Settings section on the bottom of the left menu bar
- Click the last tab, INTEGRATIONS
- Click "ACTIVATE" in the Tekmerchant integration tool. In the window that pops up, please confirm that you would like to activate Tekmerchant.
- Click "ADD TERMINAL" to add your existing 360 Terminal or new Tekmerchant terminal.
A window will pop up to setup your Terminal.
1. Type in your "Terminal Name." An example of terminal name that you can use is Front Counter, Shop Name, etc...Anything that will help you identify which terminal is which when accepting payments.
2. Type in the Serial Number (S/N). You will find this on your Payment Processor Terminal. It is located on the bottom or side of the terminal.
3. Your business name, address, and phone should already be typed in. However, you can edit the information if you'd like.
4. Click "REGISTER TERMINAL"
It will then be registered and you can starting taking card payments! The transaction will automatically populate within Tekmetric.
If you would like to register more terminals, then please repeat steps listed above. You can add as many terminals as you'd like!
NOTE: Activating the terminals allows transactions with Card Present only! If you'd like to activate Text-to-Pay, then visit setup Text-to-Pay.
Your customers can now pay over the phone! See steps below if you would like to activate Text-to-Pay.
1. Call 360 payments at 855-360-0360 or email them at email@example.com and let them know you'd like to activate your Text-to-Pay with Tekmetric. They should give you a Security Key and Tokenization Key.
2. Once you get the Security & Tokenization key, click the 'Shop Settings' section on the bottom of the left menu bar.
3. Click the 7th tab 'INTEGRATIONS'
4. Click "MANAGE" in the Tekmerchant integration card.
5. A window will pop up asking for your Security Key and Tokenization Key that 360 payments gave you.
6. Once you enter the keys, click "SAVE."
7. Your Text-to-Pay status will change from "Not Connected" to "Connected." Your customers will then be able to pay over the phone or via email!