Viewing Inspection History
Tekmetric's Inspection History feature allows users to view previous digital vehicle inspections that were performed on vehicles. This information can be accessed in two locations within ROs:
- Inspections tab > Inspection History tab within the table at the top of the page
- Summary Tab > Inspection History tab within the Repair Order details table
For each inspection, users can view:
- RO #
- This includes a link to the original inspection in Tekmetric and an option to view the PDF of the inspection
- The "vehicle transferred" icon will display if the vehicle has been transferred between customers since the listed inspection took place
- Inspection Name
- Ratings and count for each rating
- Created Date
- Completed Date
Copy Inspection to Current RO
Users can copy previous inspections and ratings to the current RO. This helps save time when performing the same inspection, since users will only have to edit ratings for what has changed since the last inspection.
This functionality is available via the three-dot menu in both places that Inspection History is available (the below screenshots display the flow within the Inspections tab).
After selecting "Copy to this RO", Tekmetric will add the inspection to the current RO. This includes all previous ratings and findings. Users can then edit whatever has changed since the last time the inspection was performed.