Inside of Tekmetric, you can manage your receivables through the Accounts Receivable report. In this article, we will review the following:
- How to read your Accounts Receivable report
- How to print A/R statements from your Accounts Receivable report
- How to take full statement payments for your Accounts Receivable customers
- How to take partial statement payments for your Accounts Receivable customers
How to Read your Accounts Receivable report
- Navigate to Reports > Financial Reports > Accounts Receivable
- Within the Accounts Receivable report you are able to:
- Filter the report by day intervals to print statements.
- Sort the report by poste date, RO number, customer name, or unit number.
- Search by customer to filter invoices due and take payments or print statements.
How to Print A/R Statements
You can batch print A/R Statements in Tekmetric from the Accounts Receivable Report.
- To access the report, use the main menu on the left to go to Reports and then choose the Accounts Receivable Report.
- From within the report, ensure the number of records you are printing is maximized to include all records on one page.
- Click the very top check-box nest to the "Date Posted" header. This will auto-select all the A/R records and accumulate them into the correct number of statements depending on how many unique customers there are needing statements.
- Click "Print Statement". PDF pages will generate that you can easily print. They are designed to be able to fold and slide into window mailing envelopes.
PRO TIP: If you need to print a statement for a single customer you can search for their name in the search bar and then follow the same steps 1-4 above.
How to take Full Statement Payments
- Select the invoices you will like to pay for a particular customer/account.
- Click the green Take Payment button and select the payment method.
- Confirm the date of payment is correct or adjust as needed.
- Click the blue complete button.
How to take Partial Statement Payments
If a customer is making a partial payment you will complete the following:
- Uncheck the box pay the balance in full.
- Enter the amount that is to be paid in the payment amount box .
- Click the Blue Complete button.